Alford Real Estate Services does for you!
qualify the buyer for Conventional, FHA, VA or other special financing
to determine the maximum mortgage a lender will allow the buyer to
handle and find the payment the buyer will be comfortable with. Thus,
you are able to find the best home in the shortest time.
- Determine the needs and preferences of a home for the buyer by conversations
and actual showings.
- Locate homes available in the requested style, price and location
for the buyers to preview through the use of the MLS service, Company
listing, and through agents working for other real estate companies.
- Help to determine the most economical type of financing for the buyer's
- Assist the buyer in making a decision and prepare the contract offer
to be presented to the seller.
- Help you and the sellers come to terms that satisfy both of you.
- Negotiate fairly differences you and the sellers have about your
offer, presenting an objective, third-party viewpoint.
- Keep up to date with the best financing available.
- Help you arrange financing specifically tailored to your needs.
- Handle any and all complications that occur through the buying process...from
before the contract to after settlement...thus eliminating possible
barriers for you.
- Help you and the seller arrange the settlement or closing and help
to synchronize buyer/seller transactions.
- Check back with you periodically to make sure you're satisfied with
- Work full-time...all the time...to find the home of your expectations.
Inside this issue:
Credit Reports Likely
Under Next Version of Law
Senate favors making permanent the national credit standard that
makes it easier for borrowers to obtain mortgages, loans, and credit
are urging consumers to make sure their homeowners' insurance
coverage is sufficient."
Need to Have Goals for Successful Investing in Real Estate
estate has been one of the primary sources for investors to place
their money for the last thousand years."
the Mouse Out of
21 million U.S. homes are invaded by mice each year."